Sunday, October 12, 2014

Remembering Grandpa

I created this blog in order to have one place where anyone can come to learn more about Grandpa Loveless and to share with others what he means to each of us.  He is a very special part of all of our lives and we are all very blessed to have been able to know him. However, the more that I think about Grandpa, the more that I realize how many things I don't know about him.  Please contribute any stories or memories that you have of Grandpa here, so that we can all learn a little more about him.

In order to contribute to this blog, you can either send me your e-mail address so that I can add you as an author, or you can e-mail me what you would like to post, and I can post it for you. 

My email address is christy.hanamaikai@gmail.com

Thank you for your contributions.

Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment